Tantramar Outdoor Club Potluck and Meeting
6:00 PM Friday, 16 January 2008
Saint Anne’s Church Hall in Westcock, off Queen’s Road (Head to Dorchester, left at the bottom of the first long hill toward Wood Point but turn right after the abboiteau and it’s less than 1 km on your right at the sharp right turn).
*** Bring any ski equipment to buy/sell/trade ***
Agenda of the meeting which inevitably follows may include the following:
- Financial update – Kate Bredin
- Membership Update- Kate Bredin Please bring any unpaid dues-more members means more leverage-$5 each or $20 for sustaining members $50 for sustaining families (practically and mathematically speaking that means there are kids being sustained) .
- Grooming Update and discussion- Graham Watt
- Insurance for TOC executive/
- Motion-“TOC should join Cross Country New Brunswick” ($200 to join, then $4 per member per year/minimum $200/year after that)
- Evening Ski Update – Susan Kastuk Ridlington and/or Sharon French
- Name the Trail Vote