Trail Conditions

Icey, Spicey

Trails will be pretty zippy this morning, and especially where Bucky was unable to groom will remain rutted and catchy. Again it was not cold enough for the snow to dry out so Bucky and I are worried grooming will just make more ice. So unless you are a spicey kind of skier, best wait until this afternoon, the later the better, when sun and warmer temps will soften things up and the resultant water in the snow will slow things down. Bucky’s present plan is to groom Sunday morning- if he gets out before then I will update. I suspect his route from yesterday- Red-Coombs road-Birches – will remain the best/least rutted routes.